Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dear 2008... Good F*cking Riddance!
















Happy January 2009 Everybody!










The pictures above are a few from my New Years' Eve celebration in Austin, Texas!

I'm happy to report that it's a new year. However, some sad things from 2008 have tied over towards my new year...

First off, i'd like to say that this blog is for me to work things out, and for you to sit back and read-a-long. If you like.

Seeing as how this is the first blog i've ever done and I may possibly have comments or feedback from some of you... I guess i'll tell you a little about myself.

I've just turned 24 and I ended last year in an emotional-rut. I have had to change a lot of things in my life that I didn't want to and I espiecially had to say good-bye to people who I didn't want to erase out of my life... but I did also, have a lot of poeple that not only needed to be erased, but maybe dragged by an eighteen wheeler, and then burned at the stake. Okay, okay... I graduated college a year ago and I have a Bachelor's in Mass Communication, and a minor in marketing. I've interned at a few places and currently work for a marketing promotions company (at night), and at a bank (during the day). I reside in Texas and never have I felt more liberated than NOW.

Anyway... a few things have plagued me in starting the new year off on a good note. However, I have sorted a lot of things out and hope for the best. I hope that you enjoy my blog and leave comments if you like.

jabel

3 comments:

  1. I will be following your blog and commenting every chance I get. lol

    Things will get better - they always do. Like Kayne would say "N-n-now that that don't kill me can only make me stronger I need you to hurry up now 'Cause I can't wait much longer." (http://www.metrolyrics.com/stronger-lyrics-kanye-west.html)

    You HURRDDDDDDDDDDD -- LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry got bored sittin here at 3am at my office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there! i wish you good wishes and luck for 2009.
    manging 2 jobs can be tiring but i hope you take some time off and keep blogging!

    Cheers!
    novice_blogger
    http://kewlblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. So who's got a blog now? Not me. It's you. (I think I just made a joke!) Well, girlie, it's on now! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete